Tuesday 22 April 2014

A look at my evolving brand

marketing materials/ postcards, biz cards etc


I've been building on my brand for awhile now & I'm stopping for a moment to look at all the pieces and celebrate the small steps.

facebook business page 


blog


etsy shop



company website



 pinterest boards



instagram (@redpearcreative)


new society6 shop, just launched and slowly adding things



flickr photostream



new biz cards printed at jukebox - so loving the spot gloss



mini moo cards - these puppies are so much fun, everyone I meet enjoys them



artful stickers & packs, with branded "local artist" tags



greeting card gift sets



  
what it looks like when I'm packaging up an order of my art products, spread out all over the studio :)


This was fun – it's so necessary to give yourself credit for the small steps. Thanks for joining me and reading about my adventures in business and art and life, friends. Appreciate the love!

—ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment