Wednesday 10 June 2015

A romantic collection

A couple of months ago I did a 5 days of art project on Facebook with some of my fave art people. I'm looking back at the little collection of art I shared and really digging how the "gingerness" carries a feminine enchanted tone throughout all the work I'm doing whether it be portraits, mantras or abstracts. It's good to take a moment of pause to enjoy, look with fresh eyes, and simply be happy that I can put paint to canvas and have it soothe my soul the way it does and inspire joy in others. Here is the collection of 15 paintings I shared:
 
Left: Truth Journey / Top right: Allow / Bottom right: Be True


Left: Winter Angel of Light / Top right: Winter Angel of Dark / Bottom right: Courage 

Left: Bloom / Top right: Spirited / Bottom right: Unfold


Top: Solace Abstract / Bottom left: Abstract, untitled / Bottom right: Pause 

 Left: Summer Flowers / Top right: Grow / Bottom right: Summer Flowers II


With heart, G

p.s. many of these pieces can be found as fine art prints in my etsy shop. If you don't see what you're looking for there please contact me and I'll be happy to create something for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment