Tuesday 4 August 2015

Giving & Sharing Art – Save the date for Papergirl Vancouver!


It's that time of year again – Papergirl Vancouver is taking art to the streets, or at least the bike pathways. I've been sharing my art with this awesome community art project for several years now and I love the idea behind it. They call it unexpected giving or pure gifts. Artists of all ages donate their work and it's shown in an exhibit at the Roundhouse in Vancouver, then cyclists roll it up and deliver it to unsuspecting strangers around the city's bike paths, paperboy style. Read about it & join the movement here. Both my son & I have shared art this year. Come to the show and see if you can spot it:)

Exhibit: Monday Aug 24 – Friday Aug 28, 2015
Opening Reception: Monday Aug 24 in the evening (check here for updates on time, probably 6 or 7pm)

Ride-Out: Aug 29, 11am – 3pm


Minecraft Steve, Gravedigger Monster Truck, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Shadow - by my 6 year old boy J :)

Grow, Truth Journey, Bloom, Story, Renewal, Be True, Summer Flowers 2, Journey Mantra, Trust Yourself Mantra – fine art prints of mixed media paintings by moi. Some are in my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment