Friday 18 January 2013

Illustrations from the heart





My latest creative explorations, hand-illustrated with my wacom intuos pen tablet.

One minute I was on task, working on an illustration project, and the next this lovely creature and these inspirations and textures were pouring out of me. When creativity hits I can't turn my back! They print really nicely too – I just did a few high quality runs. I think they'll be fun to carry in my shop.

Work is flowing right now, with lots of fun and inspiring design projects filling my days. Isn't it a great feeling when things are aligned? If only for a brief moment, we must enjoy it.

Have a great weekend everyone!







p.s. it's friday! That means it's time to check out all the posts from other creatives in the "Fearless Fridays" clan. Supporting each other to overcome our fears and pursue our dreams.






No comments:

Post a Comment