Wednesday 12 February 2014

Slooowww

Over the past couple of weeks I've slowed way down. I did a much needed retreat which I'll tell you more about soon (so good for my soul). And after coming home to a flu I had no choice but to surrender and rest. Then I added yoga glo to my days, along with light running and light fare, including more green monster smoothies than ever, ginger tea, lemon water, and lots of sautéed kale and chard. (Ahem, there was the odd treat in there too).



Tuscan Kale Salad, from Pinterest, originally from this blog.





Garlicky Greens, from Pinterest, recipe originally from here.





Green Smoothie, image from Pinterest, originally from here.


This time of year my energy dips, so I enrolled myself in Create Health to remind myself and motivate myself to be kind to my body and fill it with all positive things. I tuned up my full-spectrum happy light for more rays to boost me. And we had a candlelit pioneer night at home—an idea from Living Simply with Children





I'm embracing slow. It feels good.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment