Tuesday 17 December 2013

Card Sets - Thank you!

Thank you so much to everyone who ordered greeting card gift sets and supported my art this year! I love turning my art into beautiful and useful products, and it's so meaningful to bring back the written word (picture opening your mailbox and finding a heartfelt written note on a beautiful card, the best feeling, no?). I've had such enthusiastic feedback on these cards, my heart swells. 

 [ receiving my shipment from moo - 500 cards, a big day for me! ]


[ packaging up my gift sets ] 

 [ all packaged up and ready for delivery ]


All seven card sets:












I'm packaging more up to send to another boutique, exciting. And many of them are available as gift sets on my etsy shop still, as well as some individual cards too. NOTE: Etsy shop will be closed Dec 22 - early Jan, so if you need some grab them now.

Thank you again! Your support and feedback is huge.


No comments:

Post a Comment