Friday 25 July 2014

Art products!



It's been a crazy week. I just finished packaging up more product for The Art We Are in Kamloops BC. Looking forward to a weekend with my mom, and chilling and having good eats at this lovely bistro/gallery/boutique! Here's a peek at the art prints, greeting cards and tiny metal tins going there (I use the tin for carrying pills, and my friend's young daughter uses it as a treasure box for her fairies :)




 

All the info for buying your prints and cards online:

  • Art Prints 8"x10" – $24 + shipping, buy online on Etsy, or buy on Society6 in a range of sizes.
  • Matted Art Prints 8"x10" – $30 + shipping, buy online on Etsy
  • Greeting Cards 4"x6" – $5.50 each + shipping, buy online on Etsy (recent florals not up yet, will be very soon - please send me a message if you're waiting)
  • Greeting Cards 5"x7" – $7.50 each + shipping, buy online on Society6

Other products:

Tote bags - buy online at Society6
13"x13" – $18 + shipping (this is the size I have. Great for books and mags)
16"x16" – $22 + shipping
18" x 18" – $24 + shipping

iPhone and iPod Cases, mugs, throw pillows, rugs, clocks, t-shirts etc – buy online at Society6 

All prices are Canadian. Shipping available worldwide.






One day I'll have all my products and shopping more streamlined, but for now I hope this helps those of you who have been asking where to find my products! I am working on getting them in stock in a few local boutiques for all you lovely Vancouverites. And I'm slowly expanding the line so if there's something you'd love to see please let me know.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment